Advanced Biomechanical Analysis
is the second generation of methods for tree stability analysis
We are building on the knowledge of biomechanics, verified by well known methods:
- SIA (Statisch Integrierte Abschätzung),
- WLA (Wind Load Analysis)
- VTA (Visual Tree Assessment)
Calculation is complemented by the use of advanced methods of modeling and creation of 3D objects. The result is a comprehensive methodological procedure that allows the calculation of tree resistance to breaking (and to some extent uprooting) with increasing accuracy from simple visual evaluation(Level 1) to combination with the use of device-supported methods (Level 4).
The evaluation is based on the so-called Stability Triangle. It analyzes the load-bearing capacity of the tree based on three input values:
- Strenght in wind load analysis
- Geometric component of the load capacity expressed by the section modulus of the load-bearing profile
- Material properties given by tree taxa and in Level 4 by additional experimental measurements.
The added value is visualization of acquired data in the form of a 3D model.
Try out for yourself!
We are looking for the first users, that are going to help us out with testing and finishing the product to its perfection. If you are interested in free trial for a few months, while participating on final look of the tool, please let us know!